Tijnema ! wrote:
  > I build my whole LFS/BLFS system as root, nothing happpened, but as all
> people aleady explained here, there is a security risk.
> There are already some tools like JHALFS, but they don't work very well.

What makes you say that? The tool works very well in my opinion. I can
get from an empty system to a completely built LFS in about 2 hours...

 From the trouble you have in getting KDE to work properly, I really
don't think you have the skills or knowledge to make such a glib comment.

> So you wanted to add a bash file to each package?
> most of the batch files you're adding are the same, all containing
> configure, make, make install, and su/sudo.
> So if you start creating a bash file that works for most of the
> packages, with su/suo, you can copy that in every package to be
> automated, and edit it for specific apps that require other configure
> options.

This is a BAD idea. This was similar in concept to the old nALFS which
required hours of editing and changes each time the book was updated.
JHALFS parses the book and creates the build scripts automatically - no
human mistakes from such things as typing errors are introduced and it
is much quicker!

Al