I first tried a LFS build on a Sun Sparc 20 back in 2002 and worked at it
for nearly six months. I'm back with another RISC based build on a PowerPC
embedded device and I am hoping for success. So, I am happy to see that LFS
is still around and that the founder is still very involved.  It warms my
heart to see open source projects still exist outside of massive
corporations and I think that LFS is one of the all time best Linux centric
projects in the world.