Hi

I'm new to wireless and am trying to set it up on LFS6.4 using the
setup in BLFS under
http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/wiki/WirelessTools.
Two problems:

The wireless script provided at
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~jciccone/wireless won't load
wpa_supplicant. The command wpa_supplicant -Bw
-c/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf -i${1} is not being run.  I can input
this by hand after booting and its fine , but it will not run from
the script.

The second problem involves dhcpcd.   I can bring up my connection
to the router by hand with 'dhcpcd wlan0'(after running
supplicant), but if I run it from its script at boot time I get no
connection.  I have to delete its pid and then input by hand again.
   I've attached some of the files for viewing can someone help me
to get online from bootup automatically.

thanks

MAC

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!