Chris Staub wrote:
> Mike McCarty wrote:
>> It would be nice to have a single file which listed all the md5
>> (prefereably sha1) sums for all the files which could be used as
>> input for automated test.
>>
>> Mike
>
> Uh, you mean like this? -
> ftp://ftp.lfs-matrix.net/pub/lfs/lfs-packages/development/MD5SUMS
>
> Every dir in the LFS download ftp has an MD5SUMS file listing md5sums
> for all files in that dir.

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/downloads/stable/

Has no such file, and this is the natural place to put it, don't
you think? However, I did find

ftp://ftp.lfs-matrix.net/pub/lfs/lfs-packages/6.4/SHA1SUMS

which looks like it might be the place to look. The Book might
at least point there.

Thanks for the pointer.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.