ForrestG wrote:
> I have 256MB ram but motherboard detect only 128MB

Well, that looks like a problem, but it doesn't
look like the cause of your boot failure.

The error report looks like you are using too much stack. If
so, then the problem is not insufficient RAM. Unless you
use a RAM disc, and that's eaten everything. Do you
have a RAM disc, and if so how big is it?

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.