Justin P. Mattock wrote:
> With your host system you probably have
> libselinux(and so forth), I recommend to go ahead and
> building everything with SELiux support,
> then, at the end of the day if you decide to add a policy
> you do, if not then you don't. (at least the system has a security
> infrastructure).
>
> Justin P. Mattock

I recommend that, for a first build, NO DEVIATIONS are made from
the directions in the book.

Also, personally, one of the reasons I have built LFS is so I
WON'T have SeLinux on my machine. Like everything, there are
advantages and disadvantages to having SeLinux, even if it is
not "enabled".

YMMV

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.