I noticed the wget package which is something I suppose :P  I plan to
wipe the entire drive so I will have the full 40GB to play with (I
believe it is split over 2 drives, 8GB and 32GB which should be fine).
I don't really like the interface that comes with it but that is not the
reason I bought it.  I bought it with the intention of wiping it and
putting my own system on there.

A.