William Immendorf wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 2:24 PM, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.du...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> P.S.  Please ignore William.  Most, but not all, of his posts are to satisfy
>> his
>> own ego.  He is not a member of the LFS team.
> That's called a insult, and you'll be sorry for that.
> All I was doing is trying to help them.

What you wrote sounds like a threat, which is usually considered
worse than an insult. Usually, insults are just that, while
threats may be crimes.

I'd like to have a little more congenial atmosphere. Could we all
please keep personal comments off the list?

'Preciate it.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.