On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 22:18:58 -0500, William Immendorf
<will.immend...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I ran into a issue with Mod-python 3.3.1. The issue: It fails to build
> under the new LFS 6.5 toolchain!!!!!!!! :-(. Just see the attached
> log. Google was of no help.

I'm intrigued what query you sent to google for it to not be of any help?

Googling on "connobject.c in function ‘_conn_read’" returns a link to a
RedHat bug as its first result.  That, in turn links to another bug which
contains
a patch for this problem which worked for me.

The issue is to do with an incompatibility between modpython and recent versions
of apxs, so is nothing to do with the LFS 6.5 toolchain.

Regards,

Matt.