John Graham wrote:
>>  Thanks! All the sourceses is on the cd...so how do i free some space?
>
> If you've downloaded extra stuff and put it on the CD, just delete
> those and that should free up plenty of space.

What's all this about downloading to the CD, and deleting things
from a CD? Those things are properly called CD-ROMs, which means
Compact Disc - Read Only Memory, with emphasis on READ ONLY.

Lars, you need to go back and read the general setup portions
of the book. You create a partition on a new, blank, ordinary
hard drive, and put the sources on that.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.