Op Thu, 08 Oct 2009 14:23:36 +0200 schreef Martijn van Duren
<martijn...@gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to compile LFS by the book (SVN-20090929), using the
> LFS-liveCD,
> but I get errors in chapter 6.9 when doing the check.

I have not seen a reaction on your post yet, but, inexperienced as I am, I
fear that I cannot be of much help to you. But on what I have seen in
other posts I have got the impression that many errors are caused by not
following the book in detail. So maybe it helps to post the commands you
used in chapter 6.9 up until the errors so somebody else can have a look
at it and find the culprit.

Hans Kaper.