On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 9:16 AM, Baho Utot <baho-u...@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
> The system is a AMD phenom II 820 X4 Quad core with 8 GB ram
This seems to be a common Phenom II problem, as Trac user ringlis got
the same error, albeit with LFS 6.6-rc1 and Glibc-2.11.1. Of cource,
it could be heavy system load or for other reasons, but other than
that, I can't confirm this, as I don't have a Phenom II, but I would
love a Phenom II 3.4GHZ, but when I do get one, I'll try it out.

--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.

PS: You can get the processor that I mentioned here:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103727