On 06/12/2010 01:04 AM, Face Man wrote:

> root:/sources/glibc-build# find /tools -name 'ld*'
> /tools/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/ld
> /tools/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/ld-old
> /tools/bin/ldd
> /tools/bin/ld-old
> /tools/x86_64-lfs-linux-gnu/bin/ld

I'm not seeing a /tools/bin/ld. Looks like you've missed a step or two,
either in Binutils Pass 2 or in the Toolchain Adjustment (or both). It
might be possible to mv /tools/bin/ld{-old,}, exit chroot, chown -R lfs
$LFS/tools, and redo Binutils Pass 2, then redo the toolchain adjustment
for ld...though I'd prefer just to go back to the beginning so you're
more certain that it would actually work...