>On Sat, 9 Oct 2010 12:51:47 -0500
>David Henry <daverm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> sh Configure -des -Dprefix=/tools -Dstatic_ext='Data/Dumper Fcntl IO
> POSIX'
>
> make perl utilities ext/Errno/pm_to_blib
>
> The result is a build failure with the following output:
>
> Running Makefile.PL in ext/POSIX
> ../../miniperl Makefile.PL INSTALLDIRS=perl INSTALLMAN1DIR=none
> INSTALLMAN3DIR=none PERL_CORE=1 LIBPERL_A=libperl.a LINKTYPE=static
> CCCDLFLAGS=
> Can't locate Cwd.pm in @INC (@INC contains: ../../lib) at
> ../../lib/File/Path.pm line 6.

It seems Cwd.pm is missing.
In a vanilla Perl source directory, it is in
${perl_srcdir}/cpan/Cwd/Cwd.pm

Perhaps Configure didn't do its job?
I only now saw the new instructions. Until now, I've been using
ancient 6.2 (and still am). It recommended running ./configure.gnu so
maybe you can try that script instead of Configure and see how it goes?

--
-Aleksandar Kuktin