Hi everybody !
I had first tried to build my LFS with a live CD but I eventually ended
up installing this Crunbang on the hard drive and starting over for a
new build.
So far, I've had no problem (seems to me, at least...).
I am not even sure I have one today :
The gcc tests ended up with this :

===============
make[1]: Leaving directory `/sources/gcc-build'
make: *** [do-check] Error 2
make: Target `check' not remade because of errors.
===============

I summed it up and checked with this compile log
(http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/build-logs/7.0/core2duo/test-logs/080-gcc)
I don't have the same CPU nor the same figures... So I don't really know
if it's OK... To me, it doesn't look so bad, what do you think ?

Here are my results :
===================

                === g++ Summary ===

# of expected passes            27266
# of expected failures          164
# of unsupported tests          139
/sources/gcc-build/gcc/testsuite/g++/../../g++  version 4.6.1 (GCC)

                === gcc tests ===
--
                === gcc Summary ===

# of expected passes            77323
# of expected failures          212
# of unsupported tests          679
/sources/gcc-build/gcc/xgcc  version 4.6.1 (GCC)

                === libgomp tests ===
--
                === libgomp Summary ===

# of expected passes            1063
                === libmudflap tests ===

Running target unix
FAIL: libmudflap.c/fail40-frag.c output pattern test
--
                === libmudflap Summary ===

# of expected passes            1406
# of unexpected failures        21
                === libstdc++ tests ===

Running target unix
--
                === libstdc++ Summary ===

# of expected passes            8191
# of expected failures          84
# of unsupported tests          161

Compiler version: 4.6.1 (GCC)
Platform: i686-pc-linux-gnu

So, please, is it a PASS ? Can I carry on ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Franck Chuiton <fra...@chuiton.fr>