On 1/29/2012 3:14 AM, mohit jain wrote:
Sir I have attached the text file of the problem faced. Please find it and provide a remedy.
I am using LFS-BOOK-6.7.pdf
With UBUNTU 10.04 LTS as the host
Facing problem in compiling GCC-4.5.1 - Pass 1 package
and the error faced is attached as a text file which is copied from the terminal

Regards,
Mohit Jain

Did you actually bother checking your own output? You could have read through it and said, "Oh, it's looking for /x/, but it can't find /x/, so I should install it to be sure it'll work." You should also have read through the host requirements instead of assuming that the distro is going to have everything you need.

Elly