Hello,

On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 18:21:56 +0000 Andrew Benton wrote:
> The config log that you want is
> /mnt/lfs/sources/gcc-build/i686-lfs-linux-gnu/libgcc/config.log
> Open it in a text editor and search for the string
> 'cannot compute suffix of object files'

ok, yes i have search in other folder. But really i not know what should read
in the messages there.

http://nopaste.info/56d5e47c92.html

> What was the other error that you fixed?

I has compile error in preproccesses or so was message. Its a few weeks ago,
because has error in first process so i think i give up. But now i think im
ever angry for the distributionen, and when i make my own linux i can be
angry with me. :) I fix the error that i delete the folder gcc-build and then
make new and it run now to this error what i write. But now im think, i really
must be coder for understand the error messages, because from the config log
i really not found the mistake or im blind.

Regards
Silvio