Yes, I did copy and paste, the second time I ran those commands. I just
moved on to the next section, for lack of any other ideas, hoping that the
errors I got didn't really mean any harm. All the tests that were run on
the tool chain readjustment section ran just fine. Do you think I am good,
or should I roll back and run the glibc install disabling the
test-installation.pl as you said? Did the errors I got kill the glibc
installation, or do you think they were inconsequential?