From: yasser.zam...@live.com
To: lfs-support@linuxfromscratch.org
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 18:26:16 +0430
Subject: Re: [lfs-support] LFS 7.1 - 6.9. Glibc-2.14.1

Yes, I think.

If you look at some lines after the command, last known test failure is:

Other tests known to fail on some architectures are
                posix/bug-regex32, misc/tst-writev, elf/check-textrel,
                nptl/tst-getpid2, and stdio-common/bug22.
But I'm not sure about posix/annexc.out, so please wait for more info from
others.

Sincerely,
Yasser.