Lázaro Morales wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The GCC compilation process finished fine, but I get the next errors in
> the testing phase and then the test is stopped.
>
>                           === libgomp Summary ===
>     [...]
>     make[2]: Target `check-target' not remade because of errors.
>     make[2]: Leaving directory `/sources/gcc-build'
>     make[1]: *** [do-check] Error 2
>     make[1]: Target `check' not remade because of errors

It's always been that way.  I suppose it's because of the unexpected failures
in
libmudflap.  gcc-4.7.0 has improved a lot in the area of unit testing.

> I checked the log in
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/build-logs/7.1/core2duo/test-logs/080-gcc
>
> and this occur and the test continue without problems. Is there some
> reason of why did not continue the test? What do you recommend me at this
> point? Should I compile again or test the suite again?

No.  You are OK.  If you had hundreds of errors, then that would be a problem,
but notice that the book points out libmudflap as a common problem.

   -- Bruce