pam_ck_connector and pam_loginuid should not be placed into
system-session, but rather directly in login, {g,k,x}dm, sshd, etc. as
session optional. These modules are only intended for login sessions.
When using sudo, pam_ck_connector causes gnome-shell to segfault. I
don't completely understand the interaction just yet, but I suspect it
has something to do with root now owning the session cookie. :-)

I think the best solution would be to create empty login-*
configurations and append to those (include them by default in login
configuration), and then include that into login utilities pam
configuration. I'll try and get a look at it Wed night or so (maybe even
tonight...we'll see).

-- DJ Lucas