On 9/5/2012 11:20 AM, Jasmine Iwanek wrote:
> On 2012-09-05 16:46, Richard Melville wrote:
>> What is that supposed to mean?  Really, if you have nothing useful to
>> say then dont say anything.
>>
>> Thanks for your positive post Baho.
>>
>> Richard
> This is lfs-support, not
> Whine-like-a-child-because-someone-gave-their-insight-and-opinion-and-you-dont-like-it,
> Kindly keep the discussion on topic.
>
> As you say though, If you have nothing useful to say then don't say
> anything.
>
> Don't bother replying, mail filters are now set to direct your messages
> to /dev/null.
>
> --
> Jasmine Iwanek
What he's complaining about is your attitude when replying. Not only are
you assuming that everyone knows what you're talking about, you think
they're going to follow it without question.

Now, while I currently lean towards liking you, if your attitude in your
messages continues, you'll be ignored by my filters.

Elly