On 08/24/2012 10:35 AM, Baho Utot wrote:

> I have successfully packaged LFS-6.8 using pacman from arch linux.
>
> Here is the link if anyone is interested and wants to have a look.
>
> https://github.com/baho-utot/LFS-pacman
>
> I am going to update that repository to versions 7.0 7.1 and 7.2.
>
> The "build system" I use for the tool chain chapter 5 could be adapted
> to the base chapter 6.
> I think it is a easy way to script a build.
>
> Comments welcome

Cool. Thanks for doing this. Working from trunk as of an hour ago now.
I've also just forked your github to work for update to SVN along with
some other changes for my own taste. I've not worked with Pacman yet,
though I had intended to replace my aging homebrew packaging system for
some time now...seems as good a time as any. Will let you know how it
turns out when completed.

-- DJ Lucas