Hi everybody,

Thanks for all the advice, so far.

@Pierre:

I'll give that a go, if all else fails. Somehow, removing the linux
partition seems a bit scary, especially after my recent experience :)

@akh:

I'm afraid the disk cloning is not an option. My computer is a laptop,
and it's the only one i got, atm, so I can't really attach the disk to
another computer. Also, it's 500GB and i don't have another disk that
size.

@Aleksander:

Hm, that doesn't sound too hopeful. To be honest, i don't need
Windows, desperately, and I'm worried i'll screw up my linux
partition, as well. I think I should probably read up a bit more on
partitions and take it from there. Who knows, maybe it's even time to
start from scratch...

Thanks again,

Tilman