Hi,

>> I'm afraid I don't recall seeing that before.  Is that the only error?

Yes, that is the only error in the test suite.

>> Try to find something like rept.log.

Is this file meant to be in the build directory? I can't seem to find it.

>> Are all the virtual file systems mounted?

Yes, virtual filesystems are mounted as per:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/stable/chapter06/kernfs.html#ch-system-bindmount

>> Do you have plenty of disk space?

The df command returns an error in the chroot environment, but running it
on the host, it would seem that there is plenty of disk space:

# df -h
/dev/sda1             9.4G  871M  8.1G  10% /
tmpfs                 188M     0  188M   0% /lib/init/rw
udev                  184M  152K  184M   1% /dev
tmpfs                 188M     0  188M   0% /dev/shm
/dev/sdb1             9.9G  4.6G  4.8G  49% /mnt/lfs
shm                   188M     0  188M   0% /mnt/lfs/dev/shm

The host is a VirtualBox VM running Debian 6.0.

Thank you
--
Srđan Đukić