On vendredi 02 août 2013 à 16:12:25 (-0500), Douglas R. Reno wrote:
> Hello Again,

Hi,

> Can I install packages in BLFS that say that they "have been tested with
> 7.2"? I am working on KDE and would like to install some of the different
> recommended software for packages such as libmpeg.

You can try. BLFS cannot give any warranty it will work. However, from my
experience,
it often works. I didn't experience any failure. But from the BLFS team point
of view, not tested, no warranty. However, if you see that a package builds and
install, you can help the project sending to blfs a mail with all the packages
tagged LFS_72 who work for you on your LFS_73 platform. It'll help to update
the book about these tags.

> (LFS 7.3 Build Host running in VMWare Player)

Try, test and any feedback would be appreciated, it would be a help to maintain
the book.

Regards,