Hello again,

After installing GRUB for booting my LFS system, I had numerous problems. I
fixed those by determining the proper partition (hd0,4) instead of (hd0,2).
My LFS Installation was done on /dev/sda4. After finally getting GRUB setup
and working fine, I now get a kernel panic saying that it can't "mount the
root fs "... and listing the available partitions as "sr0". My first
question is, what is "sr0"? And I would like to know if I did something
wrong and how to fix it if possible. I will start over if needed.

Douglas Reno