Baho Utot wrote:
> I am pulling the SVN book version from svn repos and building html and
> pdf versions. It also builds the bootscripts.
>
> When LFS-7.4 is released will this go from SVN-<date> to  7.4?
>
> Or will the final book/bootscripts versions just be placed online?

I'll copy svn to /tags/7.4 and update general.ent to change the version
to '7.4'.   The bootscripts will be generated and the md5sums/size hard
coded and the various versions of the book regenerated.  There are
several things to do, but many are scripted.

Yes, the book and bootscripts will be on line.

There may be a few minor changes between now and release.  Release is
currently scheduled for Sep 1.

   -- Bruce