> Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 20:29:18 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Pwn Me <pwn_m...@yahoo.com>
> To: "lfs-support@linuxfromscratch.org" <lfs-support@linuxfromscratch.org>
> Subject: [lfs-support] ABOUT LFS
>
> guys i have another question.. i'm done with my LFS 7.3 and it actually works
> now but some commands like APT, REBOOT, HALT etc. have the same outputs when
> i typed them:
>
> "bash: command not found"

If you're typing those commands in uppercase, then that'd explain it: by
default
they're in lowercase; and 'apt' might be not yet installed on a bare lfs system.

So, try 'halt', 'reboot' (without the quotes in both cases).

> also i haven't edited my /etc/sysconfig/clock, /etc/resolv.conf and
> /etc/hosts..

 - then you're probably not yet 'done with [..] LFS 7.3'  . I think that
Bruce's
earlier reply addressed a query of yours concerning those files: you'll likely
need/want to edit them.

rgds,

akh