Hi all,

hope I am at the right place for my question:

I am installing LFS 7.4 up to chapter 6.23 Util-linux-2.23.2 without any error
and running all tests also with no error.
Now by executing

su nobody -s /bin/bash -c "PATH=$PATH make check"

I've got the error

blkid:
: ext2 ... FAILED (blkid/low-probe-ext2)
misc: fallocate ... FAILED (misc/fallocate)
2 tests of 113 FAILED
make: *** [check] Error 2

Any hints for solving this? Should I run > make install and continue? Can I
ignore these errors?

Thank you very much in advance for your time & help
and with kind regards
Michael