Hi LFS Team

I've read in the LFS book v7.4 at the section “6.10. Adjusting the
Toolchain” that is a good idea to visually inspect the GCC specs file
and that's what I did. I've noticed that there are 2 references
to /lib/ld-linux.so even if I'm using a 64 bits machine. So I replaced
them by /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2. Am I wrong or there is really a
mistake somewhere or maybe I made something wrong during the
construction of the temporary system?

Generally do you have any feedback on the building of LFS on a 64 bits
machine? Before upgrading to the 7.4 I was using LFS 6.4 on a 32 bits
machine and had no such a problem.

I read somewhere that using ldconfig is not recommended but I was
obliged to use it to go ahead as I was stuck for 2 days on the
compilation of the package file (problem to find the shared library
libz).

I use Debian 7 (wheezy) installed in a Vmware fusion VM which is in turn
installed on an Apple iMac. Maybe glibc/gcc are too recent on my
machine to build the temporary system...

Best Regards
Afshin