Dear Ken, I am sure that this is no memory problem. I have absolutely full
totally new memory chipset in my laptop, and all programs work very good,
both in my Sabayon (because I use not Gentoo, but Sabayon) and my old
Ubuntu 11.10 distro in an other partition.

Okay, I try the LFS with any other host distro. Make a suggestion to me,
please, which distro would be good for this procedure? No LiveCD please, I
have an empty almost 100 GB partitio for the host system. Please propose a
distro which has MC... I CAN use the commandline without MC, good, but WITH
mc it is much easyer and faster. I am not profi in the Linux, but no
beginner. Maybe "power user". I can write not too difficult bash scripts,
can programming in C/C++ (and a little bit in assembly...), my preferred
window manager is the DWM, but I am newbie in the LFS, because I not
understand good how the "configure", the "make", "autoconf", "automake"
 and the linker work, not know they's syntax, etc. I am in the Linux
autodidact, self-educated, I was never learned it in any school or training
course. Actually/as a matter of fact, I was begin the LFS even just exactly
because I would like to know FULLY, how a Linux system work, and because I
very not like the bloatware distros (named *buntu, etc) with lot of (for
me) superfluous programs. I like, agree, approve the
suckless.orgphilosophy. I like the commandline and the
commandline-based programs (and
ncurses). But sorry, I not have a good "mentor"... Thus, what host distro
do you suggest for me, which work good (tested) sure to this LFS?

Zoli