Hi folks,

I've built original LFS-7.4 and I'd like to use the latest Linux Kernel version
(currently 3.10.28) due to several bug fixes.

On already working system I've simply compiled a new kernel, installed
it and it works.

I have a question related to LFS book ch.8.3.1, where warning was posted:
- The headers in the system's include directory should always be the
ones against
 which Glibc was compiled, that is, the sanitized headers from this
Linux kernel tarball.
Therefore, they should never be replaced by either the raw kernel
headers or any other
kernel sanitized headers.

- If building 3.10.next version, do I need to replace kernel headers,
i.e. rebuild Glibc and
  all stuff related to it?

- Is there any consequences if I keep old headers & Glibc while
booting from new kernel?
(meaning: still 3.10, but latest patch level)

Regards,
Alexey