On Thu, 2014-02-20 at 23:18 +0000, Ken Moffat wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 04:49:29PM +0100, loki wrote:
> >
> > Kernel is 2.6.35.3.
> >

>  For the future, you _might_ want to think about using a
> long-term-supported stable kernel (at the moment, 3.10), or even
> updating your kernel once or twice a year.
>
> ĸen
> --
> das eine Mal als Tragödie, dieses Mal als Farce

But the Kernel is not the problem here. The server is functioning
properly. I could've update the Kernel and I did, but after this Kernel
they introduced the latency problem which the Kernel developer didn't
resolve until today. And I wouldn't change the Kernel if I didn't have
found the bfq patch for the Kernel 3. The only mistake that I made with
this server was not to implement LVM. Which I'm going to rectify now.
And with this I can also update the complete system, not because I have
to but because I can.

Thanks for your reply...