Yay!! I don't know why, but now texinfo configure and no more complaints
about Perl and Encode module.

My only two configure's warnings below:

configure: WARNING: Could not find a terminal library among tinfo ncurses
curses termlib termcap terminfo
configure: WARNING: The programs from `info' directory will not be built.

It's problematic or nothing for me worry about ?

And about the problem above, I just update Gawk for 4.0.1 and redo
installation for Perl according to the LFS says.

: