> On 13.9.2014 4:29, xinglp wrote:
>>
>> same as here https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/41755
>> Is there any way to disable it ?
>>

> systemd-firstboot is disabled in LFS by default, as well as
> systemd-sysusers.

It's has nothing to do with system-firstboot. It depends on /etc/machine-id.
I had patched lfs book to disable "systemd-machine-id-setup" in "6.63.
Systemd-216" in order to create lfs for different hosts.

see the code.
src/core/main.c
1530                 /* Let's check whether /etc is already populated. We
1531                  * don't actually really check for that, but use
1532                  * /etc/machine-id as flag file. This allows container
1533                  * managers and installers to provision a couple of
1534                  * files already. If the container manager wants to
1535                  * provision the machine ID itself it should pass
1536                  * $container_uuid to PID 1.*/
1537
1538                 empty_etc = access("/etc/machine-id", F_OK) < 0;
1539                 if (empty_etc)
1540                         log_info("Running with unpopulated /etc.");

1602                 if (empty_etc) {
1603                         r =
unit_file_preset_all(UNIT_FILE_SYSTEM, false, NULL,
UNIT_FILE_PRESET_FULL, false, NULL, 0);