This box has two LFS systems one my "current" LFS-7.2/Linux-3.9.11, the
other the LFS-6.6/Linux-2.6.34.14 host that hosted its development.
(I'm at GMT-7:00 for the next several hours.)  It is partitioned into a
dozen partitions, with the last being a large EXT3 "heap storage"
partition mounted by both from /etc/fstab.  If I use either consistently
there is no problem.  If I boot into the earlier system, then boot the
newer one, I get the message that the superblock was last mounted in the
future by less than a day, FIXED.  /etc/localtime is linked to PST8PDT
on both.  /etc/sysconfig/clock is set to 0, local time, on both.  I've
looked everywhere I can think of, I can't find anywhere I've configured
the older system to put a future (GMT?) timestamp on that drive.  The
only thing I can think of is it could it be udev?  init.d/checkfs?  Do I
need to get the clock adjusted before udev runs?  Any ideas?  TIA.
--
Paul Rogers
paulgrog...@fastmail.fm

--