> It's general use in the past has been for loading the kernel on a thin
> client on a secure network.  If you don't need it, then there is no
> need to keep it.

May one conclude from the lack of any mention of another compelling use,
there is none?  Nothing involving some of the new-fangled gadgets,
smartphones or such like, whatever?  I haven't *had* a need for it that
I know of, but maybe I'm just not adventurous enough?  If it's more
useful than its security risks detract (the book includes it for some
reason (are such thin clients still in common use?)), I'd leave it.
--
Paul Rogers
paulgrog...@fastmail.fm

http://www.fastmail.com - Choose from over 50 domains or use your own