On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 10:03:44PM +0200, Tim Tassonis wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I just wanted to ask if anybody has already compiled firefox with support
> for some other language? The blfs firefox page seems to mention this (which
> is totally ok, of course).
>

> Cheers
> Tim

Technically, I think this should be on blfs-support - but it is
straightforward so I'll answer it here.

I do not install other languages (so I _might_) be missing something
about how to make _multiple_ langauges work, but common languages -
in my case 'English (British)' instead of 'English (US)' - for the
current version are a download :

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/language-tools/

and they do need to be updated for new versions (for me, that
happens automatically on a new release - might not happen if people
run nightly or whatever.

See also http://kb.mozillazine.org/Language_packs

Thanks for asking - I had not realised that I apparently turned off
the language pack on this machine, probably when I tried out a beta
some while ago.

ĸen