Il 30 dic 2016 5:02 AM, "ssmtpmailtesting ssmtpmailtesting" <
ssmtpmailtest...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> cat /etc/inittab
> # Begin /etc/inittab
>
> id:3:initdefault:
>
> si::sysinit:/etc/rc.d/init.d/rc S
>
> l0:0:wait:/etc/rc.d/init.d/rc 0
> l1:S1:wait:/etc/rc.d/init.d/rc 1
> l2:2:wait:/etc/rc.d/init.d/rc 2
> l3:3:wait:/etc/rc.d/init.d/rc 3
> l4:4:wait:/etc/rc.d/init.d/rc 4
> l5:5:wait:/etc/rc.d/init.d/rc 5
> l6:6:wait:/etc/rc.d/init.d/rc 6
>
> ca:12345:ctrlaltdel:/sbin/shutdown -t1 -a -r now
>
> su:S016:once:/sbin/sulogin
>
> 1:2345:respawn:/sbin/agetty --noclear tty1 9600
> 2:2345:respawn:/sbin/agetty tty2 9600
> 3:2345:respawn:/sbin/agetty tty3 9600
> 4:2345:respawn:/sbin/agetty tty4 9600
> 5:2345:respawn:/sbin/agetty tty5 9600
> 6:2345:respawn:/sbin/agetty tty6 9600
>
> # End /etc/inittab
>
> There is no /etc/rc.d folder though. After booting the kernel it says:
there is no /etc/rc.d/init.d/rc

ssmtpmailtest...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I looks, kernel is booting well. Mounted rootfs(ext4). I got the login
prompt as: (none) login: , if I type username there, characters are not
displayed there. It's not doing anything from there. I think, system is
freezed.

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/stable/chapter07/bootscripts.html

>> cat /etc/sysconfig/ifconfig.eth0
>>
>> ONBOOT=yes
>> IFACE=eth0
>> SERVICE=ipv4-static
>> IP=192.168.1.2
>> GATEWAY=192.168.1.1
>> PREFIX=24
>> BROADCAST=192.168.1.255
>>
>> (none) login: prompt was before. I was able to login before without
installing lfs bootscripts. But I recompiled the kernel, then tried again
to change the (none) login: to mybox login: prompt. Now can't type anything
and can't login.

>> cat /etc/hostname
>> mybox
>>
>> What can be the problem? What should I do?

How did you manage to finish the system in less then a week? did you follow
all the book? The problem might be in /etc/passwd /etc/group or /etc/passwd