Hallo,

I fixed the timezone setting and restarted make.
To my relief it only restarted at 076 and not from the beginning.

It is one sort of dumb error I tend to make, and usually it occurs when
the penalty is high, in this case when the make step takes a veeery long
time ;)

> That could be done, but what would it bring? The host
> /usr/share/zoneinfo should not be used, unless one can assert it is
> the same as the one in the to-be-built glibc.

You are right, it should check against the timezone data in $LFS and not
from the host; I just c+p'ed the directory name.

> rebuild glibc and run the tests again.

that's ok for me, it runs in the background on another PC. The host
system is 7.10, and I have setup more partitions to play around with
updating LFS systems.

Tschau...Thomas
--
"Do you wanna be a legend or a passing footprint on the sands of time?"