On February 1, 2018 22:27:15 Frans de Boer <fr...@fransdb.nl> wrote:

LS,

I just had to downgrade my email security in order to be able to send
messages to the list. Just because the email server used for the list
does not support TLS. It's 2018, and no TLS support?

Maybe you should get some help in setting up your MTA, as usual configurations allow for both TLS and non-TLS delivery.

Also, I fail to see any real security problem for a largely public list server not doing TLS. Can yoy maybe explain whar exactly your problem is, apart from strict buzzword compliance?

Bye
Tim

Hope that linuxfromscratch gets an security upgrade soon.

Regards,
Frans.