Would it be correct to replace x86_64 in your documentation bash scripts with `uname -m`? Because of course everybody knows ARM is the way of the future. :)

But seriously, I'm not always sure what to relace. Or maybe you could put them all on one page? It wouldn't detract from the flow of the main page much that way.

---
Sent from Alpine connected to Gmail on my 64-bit Raspberry Pi