Hello,

Many thanks to the team for 8.3 Release 'Well done".

Just to let know to the list, I have a 8.3 liveCD and PXE build
using the LFS book and available at URL
https://osukiss.safe.ca//downloads.php

Packaging used is RPM and yum.

My main purpose is to have HOSTs (LFS-8.3) and containers
(Centos, LFS, etc..) and replace openVZ productions system.
(Openvz is a very, very good project but, sadly,fading away :-{ )

Livecd was build (today and from scratch) within an 8.3 container
within a ZFS file system and a 8.3 HOST  (production system)

Hoping this liveCD can be of some use for people interested by LFS.
LiveCD is booting under legacy mode (not EFI) on various system
(Dual processor server).

Thank again to Bruce, Ken, Pierre and all contributors, without
their work and sagacity, my little project would not have been possible.

--

A bientôt
Jean-Marc Pigeon                        E-Mail: j...@safe.ca