> These are the two patches that I use to build efivar-37 successfully.

https://github.com/rhinstaller/efivar/commit/b98ba8921010d03f46704a476c6986
1515deb1ca.patch <https://github.com/rhinstaller/efivar/commit/>

https://github.com/rhinstaller/efivar/commit/c3c553db85ff10890209d0fe48fb4856ad68e4e0.patch
<https://github.com/rhinstaller/efivar/commit/>

Dude! You are a lifesaver! Thanks man it worked like a charm.

I had seen the text files on their GitHub repo that described changes to
the code for the  dp.h, guid.c, etc. files, but there wasn't anywhere to
download a straight .patch file. And I am a complete noob when it comes to
making patches with git and whatnot.

I had tried making the changes directly to the files in my copy of
efivar-37, but doing so made no difference to the end result. I assume
additional changes were required to the Makefile or something.

Anyways, you saved me from a lot of headaches and research, so thanks so
much!

- Jared