On 2/15/20 8:13 AM, rhubarbpie...@vivaldi.net wrote:

Some questions/thoughts about the ‘Installation of the kernel’ systemd documentation.

Where is the following?

   General setup →
       [ ] Enable deprecated sysfs features by default

Would the full path for ‘[*] Open by fhandle syscalls’ be clearer?

   General setup →
        [*] Configure standard kernel features (expert users) --→
             [*] open by fhandle syscalls

Is ‘[ ] Fallback user-helper invocation for firmware loading’ the following?

    Device Drivers --→
        Generic Driver Options --→
             Firmware Loader --→
                 [ ] Enable the firmware sysfs fallback mechanism

Should ‘[*] Export DMI identification via sysfs to userspace’ be moved above the Device Drivers section and below General setup?

A small matter, but should the wording of ‘Kernel automounter version 4 support (also supports v3)’ be:

   Kernel automounter version 4 support (supports v3, v4 and v5)

When I get approval from Bruce, I'll adjust the kernel configuration. I'm going to be away for the next 8 hours at least though.