On 2/17/21 6:42 AM, coolnodje wrote:
I have this test "FAIL: nptl/tst-mutex10" failing when doing "make
check" in the "8.8.1. Installation of Glibc " part.

I thought I would report this as it's not listed as a test expected to fail.

Otherwise test went fine with only "io/tst-lchmod" and "
misc/tst-ttyname", as can be expected.

I'm running LFS from a Virtualbox Debian testing instance.

Hello,

Some tests like nptl/tst-mutex10 can fail intermittently when running in Virtualbox and other hypervisors. You should be good to continue. Thank you for bringing it up

- Doug