Suggestion: make mirror:order case-insensitive.  I've seen lots of all-caps
SFV files, etc.

On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 03:36:04AM -0500, Glenn Maynard wrote:
> GetFileInfo.cc: Propagate use_cache to child ListInfos; fixes recls.
> Don't EACCESS if we don't know the file type.

I've been bashing on this code more today, mostly trying to find where
cls is stalling.  Other fixes coming out of this: don't use IsDirectory
if use_cache is true; restore cwd in GetFileInfo on error exit; don't
verify Chdir() in GetFileInfo when path type is from cache.

I still havn't fixed what I was looking for.  It's stalling at the
session takeover timeout in ftpclass.cc around 1350.  priority ends up
0, and takeover_time==now, so it calls TimeoutS(1).  I'm probably doing
something wrong wrt session passing/cloning: I'm still not sure when (and
why) to pass a session to a member task, and when to Clone() it. (Jobs
tend to want cloned sessions and Reuse them when they're done, and
FtpFileInfo, FtpGlob, etc. appear to take a session directly and just Close
it when they're done--I don't know the logic behind this.)

--
Glenn Maynard