Orbs is useless (they filter *way* too freely); I'd strongly recommend not
using it, or any other blacklists (though orbs has a particularly bad
reputation) or DUL lists.  Getting some spam is much better than losing
real mail.  Blacklists are generally considered useless for mailing lists.

--
Glenn Maynard
--- Begin Message ---
Glenn Maynard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think binding to an address is important; if the last is implemented
> (interface name) I'd strongly suggest it be secondary to IP.  (I don't
> think interfaces names could be portable, either.)  A person might want
> to bind to different interfaces for ipv4 and ipv6, too.

Example. I have several interfaces (from eth0 to eth6) and each has at least
3 IPs. And also I have interfaces where I have IPs from different C subnets.
It is important which address I choose because one are routed trough one
link, and another trough second one (I have connection to two upstream
providers).

PS. I am replying to you beacuse my email host is in orbz DB and my mail is
denied by server hosting lftp-devel

--
Michał Margula, [EMAIL PROTECTED], JID: [EMAIL PROTECTED], +)
http://alchemyx.uznam.net.pl/, administrator polskiej sekcji Linux Counter