Hi,

 I got the following warning message while do ./configure on my powerbook.
The OS is Mac panther OXS 10.3.

configure: WARNING: resolv.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: resolv.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: resolv.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: resolv.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: resolv.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: resolv.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to [EMAIL PROTECTED] ##

Junqing Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.ece.northwestern.edu/~jqchen
Image and Video Processing Lab,
Electrical & Computer Engineering,
Northwestern University, Evanston, IL 60201
Tel: 847-491-4466
Fax: 847-491-4455